bell fruit big breakfast

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
duomat

bell fruit big breakfast

Post by duomat »

Hi,im new so i hope id this right,i would like a manual for a early 90s big breakfast fruit machine.also it seems very tight fisted and rarely goes on the features.Can i alter the percentage key my self.Any info on this machine will be great
duomat

percentage key

Post by duomat »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote:Does your percentage key have a little row of switches on it?
Hi,no its just a red plastic plug with 74 on the top.similar shape to an older monitor plug but smaller
machine doctor

Post by machine doctor »

That red key is a preset % key setting your machine to a low 74% and tight as you say.
Easy fix by changing the key for a higher set replacement or you can get a key that has adjustable switches on it allowing you to alter the machines % without having to keep replacing the key.
aaamusements will be able to supply you with a replacement.
duomat

% key

Post by duomat »

[quote="&quot"]That red key is a preset % key setting your machine to a low 74% and tight as you say.
Easy fix by changing the key for a higher set replacement or you can get a key that has adjustable switches on it allowing you to alter the
Many thanx,i will get one.Is there any other helpful tips you have with these machines.