Problem with Percentages!

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
jweaver100

Problem with Percentages!

Post by jweaver100 »

I have recently bought a Barcrest "HotStuff" and I am trying to work out the technical aspects of it.

I noticed when open the door, it says "DOOR 70:00", but I couldn't work out what this ment.

But I have now found out that the first number means 70%, which is too low for what I wanted it.

So, I set about changing it.. This is where my first confusion starts.. My machine has a variable key stuck in the slot, but it seems that you can achive the same results using the switches on the MPU in Bank1..

Whats the difference between using the 'Variable Key' and the switches on the MPU?

I have now removed the key and after a bit of playing, with the MPU switches have the machine at 78%. When the door is open is says "DOOR 78:00".

However, I understand that the 2nd number is the ACTUAL payout and if what I am seeing is true, mine is 0%. I would assume that the machine would now be on a massive payout to get the % up. But its actually taking a lot more than its paying.

Does the fact that mine is showing 0% indicate a problem? If so, is there anyway of resetting everything, so that I can start all over again??

Your answers are greatly apprecaited

All the best

Jon