refill £1 slots

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
steve0sha

refill £1 slots

Post by steve0sha »

hi there i have "spin n tonic" fruit machine made by impulse problem is £1 coins drop straight to bottom instead of storeing in hopper whys tis and how do i change it to store £1 also any1 know how i can change percentage payout when i go to it says access denied
Freedoddy

Post by Freedoddy »

Sounds like your machine thinks that the hopper level is already full!
Open bottom door, turn refill key, in inside lower cashcox_hold the button in for over 3 seconds...you should hear a beep/ring noise....then press start (or is it cancel???...i forget at this time of nght) to "dump" the hopper.
If its empty, it should reset the float to £0...then you can refill it from the front again.

Failing that...just put the £125 in it and play as normal!
steve0sha

Post by steve0sha »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like your machine thinks that the hopper level is already full!
Open bottom door, turn refill key, in inside lower cashcox_hold the button in for over 3 seconds...you should hear a beep/ring noise....then press start (or is it cancel???...i forget at this time of nght) to "dump" the hopper.
If its empty, it should reset the float to £0...then you can refill it from

when u say turn refil key is that when it give s u options to ajust volume and refill coins is there, i think i alredy tried that that to no provail, on my machine think the refill key is in centre of machine, theres no money in the hoppers as if i got a win nothing pays out, wd it be a wire of anything not connected properly?
steve0sha

Post by steve0sha »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when u say turn refil key is that when it give s u options to ajust volume and refill coins is there, i think i alredy tried that that to no provail, on my machine think the refill key is in centre of machine, theres no money in the hoppers as if i got a win nothing pays out, wd it be a wire of anything not connected properly?
spa

Post by spa »

When you turn the key, what's the balance? Put said balance in the hopper, just tip 'em in and all should be fine :)

I had the same problem, and for some reason the hopper dump is DCCed, just checked the balance which was £76 but really nothing! so I put £76 coins in. Yours must be £125 for the coins to go straight through

Hope that helps :)
steve0sha

Post by steve0sha »

no sorry im still lost , on my machine it dosent say how much is in the hoppers jus comes up with refill then u push a button and says refill coins, when i put in coins they go straight to bottom, cd it be the coin mechanism is not lined up correctly only thing i cd think of
spa

Post by spa »

Open machine, manually put 125 £1 coins in the hopper, close machine.

The coin mechs normally clicks into place with little metal plugs.

Can you dump the hopper?

Turn the refill key with the cash door open?
steve0sha

Post by steve0sha »

hi there sorry to be a pain but i prob dont no which tube stores £1 i c 3 tubes 1 tube i belive is for 5ps 10ps 20ps 50ps ect which comes out at the bottom another tube which comes where u collect u money i guess this is for if it dosent register coin and the other tube £1 coins go down to bottom when i put money in
spa

Post by spa »

Surely this does not use the old tubes? Does the machine payout any 10ps or 20p? Or does every win round up to the nearest £1 (i.e £1.60 too £2).