i just bought a2nd hand furit m/c and i have problems

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
ibbsters

i just bought a2nd hand furit m/c and i have problems

Post by ibbsters »

hello there everybody, i start this post to ask for some much need help.
i must point out that i know naff all about fruit m/c and this is my first post and i am at the end of my tether with the thing ok... i realise this will prbaly be basic stuff so im sorry if this is boring subjects

please be nice ok? lol

ok here we go

the outher day i bought a mario kart 64 fruit m/c (im a huge nintendo fan)
from a man who works in a gameshop for 100 quid...i only wanted it for a bit of funn and dont intend to like use it in an arcade or anything

it works and things but some bits dont work...i cant get the thing to pay out any money. i know that it does caus i seen the game shop bloke play it and it payed out money.... he said i need to put a lot of money in the £1hopper so i have dont that (about£10) and when i win and try to collect the m/c just make a loud "BEEP" and thats it outher problems the game shop guy told me that the m/c says the hopper had £250 in the hopper all the time even when there is nothing in it... he also said you can change outher things like sound level and things but he dont know how to do it. there aer two key holes on the m/c i dont have the yeys for either. but i une a knife to open the bottom key slot where the change the power pac and a button "saying hopper de-flout" ive pressed it nouthing happends. as for the outher key hole i have know idea what its for. under the main m/c pannel there are the reals (duh!!) a button to test lights and a "hopper reset" button ive pressed it nouthing seams to happen also i noticed 2 TINY rows of TINY switches on the crircits im tryed each one and i cant see any diffrence it had made what are they for? i cant think of anything else about it i can say about the m/c...i dont know whart else to do as i know nouthing about fruit m/c.

im sorry for such a long post but i just have so many questions that need explaning like, whats the outher keyhole for? why cant I get t to pay out even tho i know it DOES pay out? what are the how do iuse this "hopper reset" and "he flote hopper" buttons? the 2 rows of TINY switches? what are they for?
have no instuctions for it and i cant find any on the net anywhere
so please if ANYONE can point me in the right direction i would be great full

thank you

ian
somerset
england
P.A.M. SERVICES

Post by P.A.M. SERVICES »

hi, pm for info