bellfruit big breakfast

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
duomat

bellfruit big breakfast

Post by duomat »

ok guys,i have had a quickplay and got it to work.i really could do with a manual,how do you alter the volume on this tech.also it has 2 speakers.one looks like an addition,where should it be mounted and is there one or 2 speakers.i need to replace some lamps and give it a good clean.im also going to replace the battery.any help wouldbe great.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

i think there should be only one speaker positioned under the buttons if i remember correctly.

the volume is controlled using test mode
duomat

Post by duomat »

buzzer wrote:i think there should be only one speaker positioned under the buttons if i remember correctly.

the volume is controlled using test mode
thanks buzzer.ive been in test mode and scrolled through lamp test,payout,display etc but no volume.would it be on the refill key.as for speaker i cant see anywhere it should go or any vents to let sound out.its mounted on right side under reel mech at mo and i had to move it so i could drop reel mech enough to remove them.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

might be able to adjust through refil key.
try turning the refil key with one of the hold buttons down, try them one at a time.

i'm sure the speaker fits right under the buttons. are there clips on the side to drop the button panelout?
duomat

Post by duomat »

the clips for button pannel are along the front.3 in all.one each side and one in middle.to access these you drop the reel section down.and to do that you simply pull 2 release pins.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

right i had a look in a machine with the same cabinet today, the speaker fits infront to the payout tubes.
The attachment fritmachine.jpg is no longer available
from what i remember (bearing in mind that these machines were about 20 year ago), the speaker grill was an easy target for toolers and the speaker was moved.
this mihgt explain why the speaker is in a diffrent place now.

you should be able to adjust the volume though test or refil key..

hope this helps.. :)
Attachments
fritmachine.jpg
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

right i had a look in a machine with the same cabinet today, the speaker fits infront to the payout tubes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2113[/ATTACH]

from what i remember (bearing in mind that these machines were about 20 year ago), the speaker grill was an easy target for toolers and the speaker was moved.
this might explain why the speaker is in a diffrent place now.

duomat

speaker

Post by duomat »

buzzer wrote:right i had a look in a machine with the same cabinet today, the speaker fits infront to the payout tubes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2113[/ATTACH]

this might explain why the speaker is in a diffrent place now.

Thanks buzzer.at least i know now.you can never know too much.have a good un.see you all next year.or speak anyway.the breakfast is now fully working and looking almost new.Happy new year :-)