troubleshooting for beginners

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
geordie441

troubleshooting for beginners

Post by geordie441 »

Hi Guys, Are there any sites where i could find troubleshooting guides or repair manuals for a variety of cat b and c machines. I am an arcade manager and my machines break down/ have faults on a regular basis,

Thanks in advance.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

old machines break down all the time.

you are an arcade manager without this knowledge?
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

omg this boards gets better.

Do yourself a favor. Sit down this evening and write down what you feel proud of personally. Your own accomplishments. Write down what about you makes you feel good. And if you realize that you need to write something like "I feel good because I am a man" on that list to make you feel adequate, then do yourself a second favor. Take a second piece of paper and make a list of things you would like to do that would give you that feeling of accomplishment and self assurance you need and title that list "goals for the next 365 days" and see how many of them you can make happen. Because the solution to a feeling of inferiority is not to put all women down and bolster your ego by feeling superior to them. The solution is to improve yourself until you loose that feeling of inferiority.
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

fatbloke wrote:omg this boards gets better.

Do yourself a favor. Sit down this evening and write down what you feel proud of personally. Your own accomplishments. Write down what about you makes you feel good. And if you realize that you need to write something like "I feel good because I am a man" on that list to make you feel adequate, then do yourself a second favor. Take a second piece of paper and make a list of things you would like to do that would give you that feeling of accomplishment and self assurance you need and title that list "goals for the next 365 days" and see how many of them you can make happen. Because the solution to a feeling of inferiority is not to put all women down and bolster your ego by feeling superior to them. The solution is to improve yourself until you loose that feeling of inferiority.
I think you may have replied to the wrong thread. Actually, you may have replied to the wrong forum.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....