mpu 6 driving me insane HELP

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
deanandpip

mpu 6 driving me insane HELP

Post by deanandpip »

Have recently acquired mpu 6 machine which has an iou message was planning on just resetting the machine to clear but there isnt a reset function (if im wrong please advise)like on mpu 4/5. Having looked everywhere for solution ive found 2 ....remove battery which seems to have mixed results from corrupt memory, loss of game programme to fixing problem. The other way is to feed machine until counter hits 0 which would be fine if it wasnt for over £200 could take a while lol, any advice on fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated. Have experience with slot machines as worked in bookies for 10 years but as far as electrical knowledge im a complete novice so "dummy terms" please. Hope someone can help as its taking over my life searching for solution
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just feed it with coins. Will only take 5 mins
BFK

Post by BFK »

Or just poor some in the hopper. Let it payout what you've put in and repeat process until IOU gone.
deanandpip

i was afraid of that

Post by deanandpip »

That was my option 2 best I go get changing some money then as iou is £240.50 was hoping there was another way as really not looking forward to doing it. Am I correct then that there is no reboot/reset option on the mpu 6? What a stupid design everything today has a reset option suppose it keeps their engineers in the job and discourages private users. Trying to locate a wiring diagram for the machine too if anyone can point me in right direction for one, have the manual and thats about a useful as a chocolate teapot :rolleyes:
Thanks for the confirmation and pray for patience
BFK

Post by BFK »

Probably a ram clear but wouldn't know how to do that.
deanandpip

Post by deanandpip »

Have gotten my hands on mpu6 field manual, no ram clear like on previous machines but can do short term memory reset (thank u manual)