help needed please

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Roberts33

help needed please

Post by Roberts33 »

I have just bought a global, rock n roll fruit machine to have a play with at home the problem is when the reels spin in a win they are not registering as a win and when i Can not see a win it puts me in the feature board so the reels are not reading true is this a major problem or can it be fixed ? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

reels could be out of line or in the wrong order.

you would need to put it on reel test to work out whats going on
Roberts33

Post by Roberts33 »

Yes they are not on the right order how would I do a test or fix this I have no idea what I'm doin I just got the machine and the keys yesterday
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

Put some greasy substance (double cream / sunflower oil etc) over the reel motors. Use a liberal amount, Short the power about 20 times till the reels make a WHIRRRING sound. After 20 power reboots, wedge each reel indvidually on the reboot - you might need a helper here to time it right. Waggle the middle reel first , then use a hair dryer (pref a 1000w + on full heat) to catalate the miracle paste. Alternatively use a heat gun to trim the reels - enough heat till you can hear plastic melting is just enough. Good luck.
Roberts33

Post by Roberts33 »

Thanks for the help will this reset the reels it's like they have been moved out of sinc they all line up just not reading true ?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Roberts33 wrote:Thanks for the help will this reset the reels it's like they have been moved out of sinc they all line up just not reading true ?
he is taking the piss.
ignore him..
DREW

Post by DREW »

i think there's two posts going on this.
As mentioned on other post maybe the reel band has been pegged in in the wrong position, or, as Buzzer said maybe the reels were lifted out then clipped back in in the wrong order so now reel one is reel two etc.
Should really stick to just one post over this as it's the same issue