having trouble with my global

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
angie_pants

having trouble with my global

Post by angie_pants »

hi there, i am new here so bare with me, i have recently purchased a fruit machine warped by global when i switch it on it makes this terrible noise and shows something like this.....dwpnondata coin mech??? bnu/v??? 21 reel 1 err could anyone please tell me what this means thanking you angie.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

its alarming for reel error 2.1

reel 2.1 is the left hand reel on the bottom glass as you face the machine. have a look at the reel, make sure nothing is obstructing it.
angie_pants

Post by angie_pants »

thank you for your quick reply i opened up the machine and there is a big black box leaning against the reel it says on it money controls i think its what seperates the coins i have no idea what to do now :(
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

post a picture of it.
DREW

Post by DREW »

Either the hopper has come out, it had a spare hopper lose in the machine or you have a spare SR5 thrown in for good measure lol.
Definately need to see this lol
angie_pants

Post by angie_pants »

sorry am i missing the joke here ?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

something has came loose during transportation or there has been spare parts stored in the bottom.

if you post a picture of the inside of the machine, we might be able to help you rectify your problem
DREW

Post by DREW »

No joke really, just "black box wedged on reel with Money Controls written on it" Angie.
Can only be a hopper or a coin mech so curious to see what happened!
Maybe spare parts got thrown around inside cab during transit, if so that's some shaking gone on. More so if the fitted coin mech leapt out because they latch in.
So surely loose hopper or spares?