Take it or Leave it

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
mike7201

Take it or Leave it

Post by mike7201 »

Hi, this is just a quick one to see if anyone knows how to adjust the volume on the 'Take it or Leave it' fruit machine. Are all these kinds of machines the same, regardless of game title?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

either on test or through refil mode (in door open mode)
mike7201

Post by mike7201 »

buzzer wrote:either on test or through refil mode (in door open mode)
Many thanks. I should say that I have never before owned a fruit machine. This will be my first. So, I won't know how to enter test mode, or what to do when the door is open. Is there any user guide, or manual that could show me? Or, could you guide me through it?

Thanks,

Mike
Stump

Post by Stump »

Hello I'm new too, is it mpu6 take it or leave it £70 jp? If so I can take pictures of full manual for u as I have that onr
robianno

Manual

Post by robianno »

Stump wrote:Hello I'm new too, is it mpu6 take it or leave it £70 jp? If so I can take pictures of full manual for u as I have that onr
Is there any chance I could have a copy of the manual for take it or leave it as I'm getting this machine delivered today
DREW

Post by DREW »

Open either top or bottom door, do the refill key thingy, then use the right side buttons to scroll through to VOLUME, press START, then adjust it up or down with whatever buttons illuminate. Pressing START again should store it.