Fruit machine has NO alarm when any doors are open

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Keaton

Fruit machine has NO alarm when any doors are open

Post by Keaton »

Hi there, I have a cash bang wollop machine and I know it has alarms I have heard some ect... But I want one where if the main door was left open to long then I would want it to sound an alarm but it doesn't... Any idea to make it so it does??
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the alarms are there to draw attention to a fault, you cannot customise them in this way...
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

But I've seen at my pier when they open a machine to refill it or check it for what not then a alarm will start to sound as the door is open or something.. Like when they have re shut a machine before they didn't close it properly and then it started to make a alarm noise.. That's what I want mine to do
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

that would be a bell-fruit machine.

it has 2 top door switches, one switch detects the door being closed and the second switch is activated by the lock tongue.

as i said these alarms are to there to alert staff of errors.

if the collector or engineer closes the door but doesn't lock properly, it will sound " door open " alarm.
in fact gamestec made up a loom to include the bottom door as well...
the alarm is not on a timer, it just detects whether the door is closed and the lock is in the lock position..
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

Okay thanks a lot got another question in my fruit machine there is the percentage key and it has four numbers in it 1-4 and little tinny lever if it on 1 does that mean it's more likely to pay out Orr less chance of winning ??
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

changing the switch settings changes the target %

see this thread :)

showthread.php?17193-Hello-Newbie-needs ... post237062

post 4
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

Great thanks!! Another question just went to dump the hopper and it did it all fine except I got about 12 pound coins out and there's about 50 in there here was no coin error ect... But I opened it up and it's getting stuck in a certain spot where I've got to then give it a shake and the rest will fall no idea why it's started to happen any ideas...
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

can u show a picture of where they are sticking?

also check the hopper tray is fully locked in and check theres nothing that could block or hinder the coins leaving the hopper,ie a 2 pound coin or a bulb or anything that could get in the way..
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

Ill send it now
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1872[/ATTACH]

The thing above where it says Warning low head room the tilted bit
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1873[/ATTACH]

And in that tube bit some coins can get stuck when coming down like you have to put your finger up to push em down..
Keaton

Post by Keaton »

Any idea...???
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the images didnt work, cant see them lol
colinhayter

Post by colinhayter »

I shall send again, Also, yet another Question. I now have a "Frenzy" fruit machine... But, Every time I win, it automatically pays out rather than going into the bank? Is the correct or can it be changed? (Sent for keaton)
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

probably a switch setting, is it a bellfruit machine