Gen meter err 60

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
nepytune

Gen meter err 60

Post by nepytune »

faulty machine displaying gen meter err 60, anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it? I have a bell fruit pharaohs gold machine.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

on the top right handside of the front door,(where the red circle is) there should be an electronic meter .

sometimes the plug gets snagged when opening and closing doors.

make sure its there and connected..
nepytune

Post by nepytune »

Hi thanks for the reply, I have checked the wires and it all seems ok, it actually started working today but then after a few minutes it said gen error again. I pulled off the small circuit board from the motherboard and left it out for 10 min. I put it bk in and it worked again for 10 minutes then error code came up again. Really annoying.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

if thertes no obvious damage to the wires , then the next step would be to replace the meter..

Code: Select all

[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=security+meter&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xfruit+machine+meter.TRS0&_nkw=fruit+machine+meter&_sacat=0[/url]
they occasionaly go faulty, very rare though...
nepytune

Post by nepytune »

there was an earth wire that was just hanging down and i've reconnected it where I think it goes, also it looks like another earth wire in the same area is damaged (crushed by the door I think). Thanks for the link, I've ordered the part now and just have to see if that solves it, cheers buzzer.