Bell friut hopper fault

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
allylefty

Bell friut hopper fault

Post by allylefty »

Hi

I was hoping if I could get a bit help people i have a bell friut lord of the rings return of the king machine it had a faulty skorpian 5 mpu got a new one. Started to play on it and everthing was fine then one of kids decided to collect £3 they won when hopper was empty niow it is stuck saying £3. opened door turned refill key put in top up mode shut door still nothing.So put it in test mode coins in fine put it in coins out nothing. Do i need new hopper or is there another fix i can do by taking hopper to bits.

Thanks in advance people :confused:
MartinB

Post by MartinB »

Stupid question but is there definitley money in the hopper? Can you hear it turning the motor in test? Drop some coins directly in and try a dump hopper.

What error message is on the dispay? This may help diagnosis
reelman

Post by reelman »

Stupid question indeed !!! Of course if the machine tries to pay out £3 and the hopper is empty, then nothing will come out, and it will alarm. As suggested previously by MartinB, put some money in the hopper, but make sure you only put £1 coins in. I would suggest that you place at least £50 in, to prevent the problem happening again, but £5 should make it easy to clear this "fault" for want of a better phrase.