italian job 2

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
komianos

italian job 2

Post by komianos »

just aquired this machine but nothing comes on during start up just the mains and the speaker does a clicking noise witch i checked the epos but it looks in great condition as im no expert on this can someone help i have uploaded some photos with this can some upload phones of what it should look like ? thanks
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

If the main board is an Epoch tech, i would say your boards knackered, try getting hold of a replacement board,(check ebay) change the eproms to it and try it out, epochs are prone to breaking down, also check the battery for leakage, any leaks on the board and it basicly wrecks it! I've got a impulse machine with epoch boards and i had the same problem, replaced the board and hey presto fixed!
insert 20p to play
milwaldaz

Post by milwaldaz »

Hi, I also have this same machine and it was working OK until I received 'error-code 2.3' & reel 3 started 'sticking, then the machine alarmed. Checked this forum & it said check the battery, so I've replaced this, but can see some leakage onto the back board. How much is it to replace this & how do I know what to look for if replacing? I want to donate the machine to a charity auction night so want to keep the costs down if possible. Thanks in advance!