B3 Slot machine - Little Devil

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
jason140979

B3 Slot machine - Little Devil

Post by jason140979 »

Hi in desperate need of someone's help I have just got a new fruit machine that was in perfect order but turned on yesterday and getting this error message coming up see below:

Failed to initialise i03 call attendant

My fruitie is a touch screen fruitie computerised and made by Astra

Any ideas I've looked at all the connectors and called Astra! Can't find a reset button etiher apart from a key slot at the side that doesn't do anything

Please help

Thanks Jason
lee

Post by lee »

There is no reset button ,try checking the connections and pins on the cctalk board,this has a small black plug on and the other end is the chrome plug on the pc,it seems like a bad connection if it was working yesterday,
jason140979

Post by jason140979 »

Hi Lee that's for that appreciate. I've checked the dual talk board and can see two black connectors named ch1 and ch2 ch1 is connected not sure about the chrome connection can only see a white one the other side. Checked them all turned the machine off and on but still coming up with failed to initialise IO3 call attendant.

More help greatly appreciated

Thanks jas
jason140979

Post by jason140979 »

Hi guys can anybody help or does anybody know someone that can come and fix it tried everything

Please helpppppp!!!

Thanks
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

jason140979 wrote:Hi guys can anybody help or does anybody know someone that can come and fix it tried everything

Please helpppppp!!!

Thanks
Where are you? I might be able to recommend someone locally.