psycho cash beast help (paying out to regular)

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
secureit

psycho cash beast help (paying out to regular)

Post by secureit »

I have just bought my first ever machine a barcrest psycho cast beast now i have changed the percentage switches but the machine seems to allways be paying out and ideas i have the key to set it up and how do i adjust the volume on the machine hope somebody can help
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

hi ya, to adjust the vol you need a re-fill key
secureit

Post by secureit »

i have the key just need to know what to do
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

ok put the re-fill key into the re-fill lock, hold the middle hold button hown and turn the key 90 degrees clockwise and that will get the vol control up for you
secureit

Post by secureit »

thats great mate works a treat now you know why its allways paying out got it on 70% do i need to wait to build up some takings before it knows what to pay out
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

ok fella, how do you know the m/c is set at 70%, have you done this by setting the % key in the mpu5 prog card and if so how is the little key set up e.g. 70% should have all dip switches turned off, 72 should have dip 2 turned on only, and so on
secureit

Post by secureit »

i have changed the %key dip switch it has 1 -4 and ive put 1 up and 2 3 4 down and in test mode it says 1.6 percentage key switch 1 on and 2 3 4 are off which should be 70&
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

when you turn the machine on and off at the wall, it should flash on the screen what %setting and program version it is set to, you cannot change the program version, but this screen lets you see the %setting, if it doesnt say 70% then you have your dip switch settin wrong, youll just have to fiddle with it till you get the setting right,

i bought a variable switcher off of ebay once and it want wired up how it said in the instructions, try buying a set 70% key...