SR5 and MPU5 [EUR] settings

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
kaasie

SR5 and MPU5 [EUR] settings

Post by kaasie »

Hello,

I have an MPU5 with a SR5 coin mech. I normally use it in demo mode but want to use the coins as well. Its a SR5 on Euro's. I see on the label that it does accept 0.50 1 & 2 coins.

Does anyone know how I need to set the BANk switches and the rotary switch? I tried a few things but it keeps ejecting all coins to the fronttray. (even when Im not in demo mode with all doors closed. Also refill does not accept the coins (it does not count down). I connected the parralel and the sorter override cables. I see that the sorter overrride has only 2 cable connected to the connector and there is another one that does not fit with the same size.

Machine has two hoppers but I can only control 1?

Can anyone et me up to speed? Cheers
reelman

Post by reelman »

The easiest way is to fit a new coin mech, or get yours re-programmed somewhere to take uk coins.
Please explain what you mean by "I connected the parralel and the sorter override cables" as I have no idea what these are, and suspect you're doing something that you've been told will work, but have been mis-informed.
As for the refile key, it will only allow validated coins to be entered, and again this comes back to replacing the mech.
kaasie

Post by kaasie »

My mech is EUR-based and I also want it to accept euro's (I'm in the NL). It did work before on 50Eurct coins (I'm on this forum as it originally is an UK machine) The coin mech has different connectors on the back. I have two different connector that are connected to the two left connectors on the picture. In the manual they are labled as parralel and the sorter override
Attachments
money_controls_electronic_35311_9313_2_674.jpg
money_controls_electronic_35311_9313_2_674.jpg (24.79 KiB) Viewed 130 times