slotto £500

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
COIN MAC JACK

slotto £500

Post by COIN MAC JACK »

hi got a slotto £500 mac,filled it with the £625 that it requires it worked for a couple of days then it messed up badly on me now it wont load up can any of your guys or girls help me with this it wud b much appricieated ty :D
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

does it power up??? if it does power up....fine.

more than likely the PC is crackered. and get ready for when you want to buy one of these. I was recently talking to the owner of the mirage amsuements in mablethorpe as i was asking him to sell me a machine to which he would. but the machine he wanted to sell me had just had a new PC IN IT. £700 QUIDS WORTH.

if your handy with a PC you minet be able to do it. thats why there is so many cheap machines on ebay. there all ready for the scrap heap, as there beyond economical repair.
COIN MAC JACK

Post by COIN MAC JACK »

ben twilly wrote:does it power up??? if it does power up....fine.

more than likely the PC is crackered. and get ready for when you want to buy one of these. I was recently talking to the owner of the mirage amsuements in mablethorpe as i was asking him to sell me a machine to which he would. but the machine he wanted to sell me had just had a new PC IN IT. £700 QUIDS WORTH.

if your handy with a PC you minet be able to do it. thats why there is so many cheap machines on ebay. there all ready for the scrap heap, as there beyond economical repair.
it does power up on to a black screen n asks for f7 n f9 to restore it i think it was working fine untill i floated it wud some1 who nos about pcs b able to fix it?ty
Reel King

Post by Reel King »

WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT SAY WHEN YOU POWER IT UP
COIN MAC JACK

slotto £500

Post by COIN MAC JACK »

[quote="&quot"]WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT SAY WHEN YOU POWER IT UP...hi ty 4 lookin at my problem it says the day n date it was made ie. build number etc if that helps