Anyone got the money magic game file?

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
GES1407

Anyone got the money magic game file?

Post by GES1407 »

Hi guys, i'm after the money magic game file, its version 1.8, i need it to either flash to a new board or re-flash to my board when its been repaired, also is there anyway to copy the game file from the board or is it just a one way thing?

Post by 6502 »

Are you talking about global eclipse?

If so the program is stored on flash chips mounted on the reverse of the module where you insert the flash card,

that can be removed and put into another board as long as the board is ok in the 1st place
GES1407

Post by GES1407 »

yeah its from a global/games media machine, so the flash module would come off like a maygay m1 board had the game board on it? the eclipse board i have now is working fine once its been powered up for 5-10 mins, then turned on & off once an error alarm sounds, after that the machine is faultless, until its been off for a while where you have to wait 5-10 mins again etc, the game plays fine, so i should be able to buy a replacement board & just attatch my flash board to the new one & it should work?

Post by 6502 »

Yeah you could compare it to M1 I suppose,

But sometimes it's the flash module that goes duff and can stop it from booting, if it boots ok now you should be ok.

Alarm is because of dead battery,
easy soldering job