Striker coin operated football table price of play settings

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
chrisf-1

Striker coin operated football table price of play settings

Post by chrisf-1 »

Hi again everyone I have acquired a coin operated striker football table which I am going to collect near the end of next week this is quite a big machine and I intend taking it directly to my uncles pub but unfortunately the price of play needs changing from 20p to £1.00 per game as the keys were not available when I viewed it I cannot tell you the make or model of the coin mech apart from telling you it is etched into the metal 10p,20p,50p,£1.00 and what appears to be channels for the various coins and what I assume to be an insert money and push in type so I would imagine it is the same as most pool table mechs. I realise this is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string with such few details but would anyone know how I change the price of play is it dip switches or some other way as I have never had any dealings with this kind of mech. I realise it would be a lot easier if I could set the price of play before it gets plugged in at his pub but it being so large and needing dismantling for transport I don't want to load and unload and reassemble twice. If I can find out how it is done I may be able to do it on arrival but he does not want it delivered until it is ready to play, so obviously he does not want it ever to be seen on 20p play by the public, sorry if this was a bit long winded but you should be able to see what I am getting at. Any advice gratefully received thanks Chris PS I have posted this also in the general section as I am not sure which one it should be under so if any of the moderator's feel the need I will not be offended if one is deleted. Thanks Chris