Video Technician needed

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
chrisf-1

Video Technician needed

Post by chrisf-1 »

Hi everyone I am looking for a video game technician who could spend some time going through 7 video poker and 8 liner cherrymaster machines that I have had stored in a garage for the last 18 months I collected 3 today to find only one 8 liner cherrymaster working with a poor picture and one of the pokers with the psu and coin mech missing and the other poker with no picture. What I need is someone to come to me and sort them out, as I intend to sell them on, they are a total waste sitting in the garage doing nothing but fall into disrepair. I am situated in the Medway area of Kent. Obviously I do not expect this to be done for nothing but I would imagine 2 mornings would cover it, the first for assessment and repair what is repairable and diagnose what is needed and the second morning to fit parts that will have to obtained from whatever source can be recommended by who does the job. I do have a few spare pcb's and coin mechs but no psu's that I know work and if needed may even butcher the worst of them as a donor for the others. I look forward to hearing from anyone who feels capable of taking this on. The machines are all counter top apart from one full size. Many thanks Chris