Fruit machine - no nothing about fruit machine -set up help

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
BIKERZX7R1981

Fruit machine - no nothing about fruit machine -set up help

Post by BIKERZX7R1981 »

Hi

I have just bought a 2007 buckbunny £35.00 fruit machine. I have played them lots in my life but now just bought my own.

I am not sure how to set it up when it comes,

We are using it life i real fruit machine and hiding the keys so I want it to work like tit would in a pub.

I just wondered how much I would have to put into the hopper to make it pay right?

also if I wanted to connect up a note acceptor.. is this easy to do?

any help much appreciated
stickybandits09s

Post by stickybandits09s »

hi to fill the hopper up they are normaley £125 but its up2 you what you wanna put in and then when you have done thet press the hopper toped up switch you will see this when the front of the machine is open at first it might feel as if the machine is payingout abit but then it will all settle out its self remember the machine is allways the winner
reelman

Post by reelman »

But if you only put £20 in the hopper, and then press the top up button, the machine will think it is holding £125 in the float, and any £1 coins entered from that point will "overspill" to the cash buckets below. The machine will continue to maintain a full float level of £125 which in reality will only be £20. Obviously, as soon as someone wins more than £20, the hopper will empty, and the machine will alarm.
I would suggest putting as much in the hopper as you can afford, anything up to the £125 maxk, dump it in the usual way ~ do not press the hopper top up button, unless you really have put £125 in it, and then let the machine sort out its' own levels ~ all £1 coins enetered will gradually fill the hopper, to its max, at which point they will divert to the cash boxes below.
As for a note acceptor, it's not to difficult, but not really worth it on a machine at home, especially if it is quite an old machine, as it might only give change for whatever note is entered.
richard featherstone

Post by richard featherstone »

you will find if it has a note acceptor you will need to put $250 in it ....im only tell u wat i have been told in the past!! good luck and let us know how you get on!!
reelman

Post by reelman »

Still need help with the idea of a note acceptor working on it ?
What note acceptor were you thinking of, or do you already have it and the loom? Remind us all what tech your machine is running ? Do you have any mounting parts at all ?
psxcity

Post by psxcity »

I have just bought a 2007 buckbunny £35.00 fruit machine.
if me brains are i working think thats a Global Fruit Machine running ecrap i mean epooh no epoch thats it!!
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

psxcity wrote:
I have just bought a 2007 buckbunny £35.00 fruit machine.
if me brains are i working think thats a Global Fruit Machine running ecrap i mean epooh no epoch thats it!!
Got to be Eclipse by then, surely?
:|