MPU5 Manual

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
richard featherstone

Post by richard featherstone »

mate u are a great help and i thank you again brother :D
nyx2k

Post by nyx2k »

glad you got it sorted
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

richard featherstone wrote:mate u are a great help and i thank you again brother :D
You're very welcome.
ss6279

Post by ss6279 »

Can someonr tell me how to fill the hopper on this machine just bought it and alarms going off as i won but obvs no money in it to pay out and can i get a full instruction manual from anywere ?? Thanks
ss6279

Post by ss6279 »

Can someone tell me how to refill the hopper on my cock a doodle dough machine we have overid the refill lock as i did nt get a key for it i get the options just dont know how to do the rest HELP PLEASE
bogz2000

Post by bogz2000 »

Hi im looking for a manual for a barcrest MPU5 machine "fifty fifty" i have tried regerstering on various other sites to download one but i appear to be having validation issues for some reason. I appreciate that this post is quite old but is it possible to also get a copy please? My email address is Bogz2000@aol.com :)
pipo

Post by pipo »

Can I have a copy of mpu5 manual please. Many thanks
Fruits4u

Post by Fruits4u »

Hi there

I have a large supply of fruit machine parts ranging from eproms, coin mechs, hoppers and alot more for new to old machines. I have over the years gathered alot of contacts which deal with new and old machines so if you need help, support or a machine part please contact me where i will be happy to help.

I offer next day delivery on ALL stocked parts if not i will source this for you.

Email our tech dept NOW :- superhacker_2010-fruits@yahoo.co.uk
Saraman

Post by Saraman »

Hi jaffacat , would you be able to send me the mpu5 manual , new to the site ,just bought a machine , the manual would be a great help , thankyou
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi guys just signed up to forum, I'm having issues with mpu5. alarm 34 saying mpu offline. Also noticed on mpu I have red light flashing 3 times then green 6 times.
Wil a manual help me with faults like this?
Thanks guys
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi guys just signed up to forum, I'm having issues with mpu5. alarm 34 saying mpu offline. Also noticed on mpu I have red light flashing 3 times then green 6 times.
Wil a manual help me with faults like this?
Thanks guys