MPU5 Manual

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
chandbury

MPU5 Manual

Post by chandbury »

I have seen a few posts on various sites for people trying to find a manual for Barcrest MPU5 machines.

Has anybody any links or PDF's that would help.

Thanks and hopefully !
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

PM me your email address and I`ll send you a copy.
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

Sent.
chandbury

Post by chandbury »

Thanks for the PDF ! jaffacat
richard featherstone

mpu5 manual

Post by richard featherstone »

is thereany chance you can send me the manual to as im having problems too!! send to studmuffin1973@hotmail.co.uk thank you very much guys!!
nyx2k

Post by nyx2k »

i sent a copy to the email provided
richard featherstone

hey m8 thanks for that and i think the problem is the coin mec ....im going to replace it as soon as i can find 1 !!! have u any tips where i can get 1 from?? thanks once again :shock:
nyx2k

Post by nyx2k »

when my coin mech went tits up it was a circuit board inside the hopper that was giving the error codes and also the mech itself had several bad soldering spots that needed redoing and wires wernt plugged in properly on the side of the mech
nyx2k

Post by nyx2k »

the only place ive seen them for sale is ebay but its worth assking on the buy forum on this site
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CASHFLOW-126DFX-C ... 45efdbab14

Quite a good price - assuming it is in perfect working order as stated!
nyx2k

Post by nyx2k »

thats pretty cheap.
richard featherstone

hey guys you rock!!! i will when i have a min get right to it!! the fruity i have is a cock a doodle dough and i have been playn it on test mode as i only had it for two days and then it just went...one question more for you gems!! the little white plastic piece on the top ov the coin mec??? wat does it do??? it is just at the top and it comes off with ease ..wat is it for??? and haha 1 more wat is the inductor as this is coming up in the alarm !! once again you all seem a good bunch and when i get my machine fixed u must stay intouch!! does any1 remember the stepper fruit machines??? i want one but cant find 1! :lol:
jaffacat

Post by jaffacat »

richard featherstone wrote:hey guys you rock!!! i will when i have a min get right to it!! the fruity i have is a cock a doodle dough and i have been playn it on test mode as i only had it for two days and then it just went...one question more for you gems!! the little white plastic piece on the top ov the coin mec??? wat does it do??? it is just at the top and it comes off with ease ..wat is it for??? and haha 1 more wat is the inductor as this is coming up in the alarm !! once again you all seem a good bunch and when i get my machine fixed u must stay intouch!! does any1 remember the stepper fruit machines??? i want one but cant find 1! :lol:
The white plastic thing is for the coin reject.
richard featherstone

well when my problems started it fell off into the hopper!!! whould that have caused any alarms to go off??? i think its back on the right way around now but it seems a bit strange that at the time it fell it all went wrong!!! ta jaffa :?
richard featherstone

got a coin mec...its cming in the morning!! getting it for nothing from guy in the amusments...fuckn great fella he was right helpful today and said he will come and have a look if all else fails so i will let you know how i get on guy!! thanks alot for help!! :D