Cannot get into Test Mode MPU5

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Brian69

Cannot get into Test Mode MPU5

Post by Brian69 »

Hi I Cannot get into Test Mode MPU5. Open the door, press the test button, it bleeps but stays in free play mode. Any ideas??
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hold the button in for a few seconds
Brian69

Post by Brian69 »

mr lugsy wrote:hold the button in for a few seconds
Tried that still the same.freeplay
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

You can download the MPU5 manual from http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/files/f ... u5-manual/
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
reelman

Post by reelman »

On some Barcrest based machines, there's sometimes an additional "hidden button" tucked down behind the reels, quite low down, usually towards the hopper, which will also need to be operated.
Hope that helps
Brian69

Yes that is it, Thank you.

Post by Brian69 »

reelman wrote:On some Barcrest based machines, there's sometimes an additional "hidden button" tucked down behind the reels, quite low down, usually towards the hopper, which will also need to be operated.
Hope that helps
I actually noticed this button today and was going to ask what it was for I will go and try it. Yes that is it, thank you. All is working fine.