jpm club roller coaster, cant get money out

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
leedo55

jpm club roller coaster, cant get money out

Post by leedo55 »

just got my 1st machine and i am having trouble dumping the hopper.
when i first got the machine i opened the back door and pressed a small button on a circuit board which fetched a onscreen menu up. from there it let me dump the pound coins and 20p out.

that wont work anymore and when i look inside the coins are now in the back tube, before they were in the front tube.

i dont have a refill key and read to join the wires so i did that and it goes into refill mode. in this mode i can browse a few options on the screen when the front door is closed but when it is open it just flashes with the menu and no buttons respond and pressing the button under the front door does not dump it which i think is what is supposed to happen from what i have read.

any help would be great
thanks
reelman

Post by reelman »

Hopper dump is one thing, but you seem to be talking of tubes. Suggest you try the test routines, in particular, coins out test, which should pulse the solenoids on one tube at a time, witheach push of a button.
leedo55

Post by leedo55 »

yes i used the coin out test the 1st time and the money came out of the machine, it dropped into where it would as if u had just won on it. how do i dump the cash out the botton of the machine as the above method is no longer working
reelman

Post by reelman »

Do you have a hopper based machine, or a tube based machine, as the 2 are completely different?
leedo55

Post by leedo55 »

it is a tube ased machine
reelman

Post by reelman »

OK, so we have a tube based machine, and you want to get the money out of the tubes by operating the solenoids the way that you used to be able to i.e. without taking the tubes out of the machine and simply tipping them on out.
Firstly, I understand that you know hoe to enter the test routines? If so, are you getting the normal test options offered to you on the LEDs ? If not, then you're either doing something wrong here, or there's a fault here.
If it does offer you the test routines, and select test coins out, but no solenoids are operated when you push any of the illuminated buttons, thereby ejecting coins, then the problem is to do with getting the signal to the solenoids. Obvious things to check here are that the tubes are actually wired in properly.
trooper762

Post by trooper762 »

I have the same machine and have the original "Personality Pack".
It gives you all the instructions on functions, test routines, board layouts, etc.
If you want me to scan it in PDF and email it to you then I can next week when im back at work.