barcrest) each way nudges,

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
Teaser

barcrest) each way nudges,

Post by Teaser »

i think the fuse holders have broken any 1 know wot i need or can fix it??
Attachments
img_0654_561.jpg
img_0655_167.jpg
img_0656_114.jpg
img_0658_120.jpg
PHOENIXLEISURE

:)

Post by PHOENIXLEISURE »

Hmm the fuses look broken from the base. These are available for about £1.30p each its fitting them that takes the time you would have to strip down the unit.

I could supply you with the holders but you would have to fit them yourself unless you paid carriage both ways and send the item off std repair charge is £15, which would maybe be too expensive.. if you would like to discuss pm me.
"Technician Not Magician"
Teaser

Post by Teaser »

do i need to only disconnect the box that hold the fuses and send that off. my 1st fruity so aint got a clue what im doin but will be able to disconnect it with a bit of help. any ideas what the overal price may be.pm me please
PHOENIXLEISURE

Post by PHOENIXLEISURE »

Sorry I haven't got back to you, I could repair your item for £20.00 but the carriage on this would be £12 each way mate.

Failing that try this site they may have one..

This site has all the answers, costs you £5 for membership but thats for life :) maybe worth a try
http://www.silversevens.co.uk
"Technician Not Magician"
reelman

Post by reelman »

£5 for membership but thats for life eh? ~ A bargain, providing you live more than a couple of years.

Anyway, the real reason for this post, is that I'm looking for some of these fuse holders too ~ are you able to supply them still? If so, I'll let you know which sizes I need.

Thanks