Bell Fruits - Cop the Lot -- Few Issues

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
appleton

Bell Fruits - Cop the Lot -- Few Issues

Post by appleton »

Hi All,

Ive just brought Bell Fruits, Cop the lot off ebay.

Overall its not in bad condition, few issues that i do have though:

First: It occassionally just switches off and instantly re-initializes it might cycle through this a few times then go back to working.

Second: The super feature triangular real doesnt roll smoothly and vibrates around. Any idea where I might be able to get a replacement.

Finally: I want to install a note feeder - I think its the NV4, what do i need to actually get this all working? is it just the front plate, acceptor and loom?

Thanks
Rob
reelman

Post by reelman »

The re-setting is almost certainly the PSU and needs to be replaced.
As for the traingular reel, I might have one or 2 of these in the workshop, but will need more details of yours to be certain. You will need to change the bands though.
As for the note acceptor, you'd be better off with a NV10 and not a NV4. You will also need the mounting bezel, the correct wiring loom, and perhaps the metal chute and vault to chanel the notes away.
appleton

Post by appleton »

Hiya,

Ah right okey, I used to work in IT so familiar with stripping down a PC.
When the fruit machine resets - the power light on the PSU itself remains lit.

Excellent, yeah im happy changing the Band (i think) what more info do you need. Would a picture help? Is there somewhere I would find a part number?
reelman

Post by reelman »

Send me a pm with a picture of your reel, and give me your e-mail address. I'll then e-mail you a picture back of the reels in the workshop, but please be patient, as I'm not back there till monday.
reelman

Post by reelman »

Got your pictures.
Absolutely not a problem ~ I'll sort that for you early next week, but suspect you're making a problem here that doesn't exist. The traingular reels are not a silky smooth as the normal reels.
With regards to the note acceptor ~ do you already have an NV4? If it doesn't have a keycode, you'll never sych it to a Bellfruit machine.
appleton

Post by appleton »

Hello Mate :)

Sorry - when i said not smooth, what i meant was the whole machine vibrates and it doesnt really turn at all lol.

When running through the test procedure it runs smoothly in reverse, just not the correct way.

Regarding the PSU, just had that out - looks pretty simply to replace, thought i was going to have to replace all the cabling :D was looking at being a pain.

Nop - no note feeder at the moment, just coin.

Where abouts are you based?
reelman

Post by reelman »

See pm