Help Needed barcrest club california not paying out???

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
racer324

Help Needed barcrest club california not paying out???

Post by racer324 »

Hello, i have just purchased barcrest club california, i have put about 7 pound coins in and several 10p's nd 20's as it was obviously empty.
manage to win a couple of times at £1 and £2 but both times i click collect and nothing comes out apart from the noise and no coins...any help would be much apreciated cheers..sam
plazmapete

free play

Post by plazmapete »

if it is in free play it will take your money but will not pay out.OR one of the dil switches on the board will need setting.
dfdragonfly

Post by dfdragonfly »

Is the pounds going into the hopper and not straight to the bottom? if its going straight down the hopper may think its full therefor no pounds to pay out with.
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

try dumping the hopper, there should be a button behind the bottom cash door by the cash boxes, insert your refill key (not sure if you need to hold any of the buttons down here, anyone shed any light?) then press the dump button, the start and or collect button will flash and on the led it should say "dump balance/hopper?) then press one of the buttons normally start and the hopper will attempt to empty. Once its done this remove your refill key andclose the machine up, then once reset try inserting £1 coins and they will now go into the hopper.
insert 20p to play