Mazooma -Jumping Jack Cash NO LIGHTS

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
jblackbean20010

Mazooma -Jumping Jack Cash NO LIGHTS

Post by jblackbean20010 »

I have a Mazooma Jumping Jack cash machine that i have had for about 1 year, last week i was playing it and suddeny i heard a pop and all the light went out,
i switched machine off and turned back on, everything fine and plays fine except no lights at all,

I understand sometimes fuses blow but cant find the fuse at all that controls lights any ideas?

James
stewy

Post by stewy »

Indeed it could be a fuse it's worth checking the lamps board to see what's happened here.
jblackbean20010

I am totally not good with these checks, i have opened machines where are the fuses normally located within mazooma?
stewy

Post by stewy »

Try and send an email over to awprepairs@gmail.com and outline the exact nature of the fault and full machine details.
jblackbean20010

Message sent, please any more ideas anyone while i have machine open, by the way checked the lamp board and everything looks fine, no fuses on the board tho, i cant actually see any fuses on any boards, they must be somewhere and surely machines must have fuses to run?>
jblackbean20010

Sorry just a little bit more if it helps, not sure if it is important or not, but the main board (Scorpion 5) i think?

well on the board there are 4 green led.

Only 3 are them light up:

48v- no light
24v-light
12v-light
5v-light

Not sure if this helps or not, thnx

James
GES1407

Post by GES1407 »

if theres no 48v i'd say that could be your problem, maybe check if the power supply in the bottom of the machine has any fuses to change inside? i dont know the scorpion board, but maybe check the area where the lamp output is labelled, or if on a seperate board look to see any black marks, if you heard a pop then something must have gone that you should be able to spot, popping noises usually leave a telltale sign behind, like a split capacitor, black marks on the board or strange smells
lee

Post by lee »

if its a scorp 5 machine ,the power supply could be the type SP77 033w and these don't have fuses on except for the main thermal fuse and if that went the whole machine would shut down
jblackbean20010

Thanks guys for trying to help i have checked all boards within the machine and cannot see any signs of black marks or even see any more fuses, i have checked all wires are securily in.

The power supply i have took apart and once iside there are no fuses, nor obvious signs of burning, there is 1 main fuse within power spply, i took it out and tested machine, but the machine would not even work.

girl friend is getting annoyed now cause it is taking up space so might be forced to sell as faulty

and can anyone give me a definition in simple terms of what a loom is?

james
GES1407

Post by GES1407 »

the only loom i know of in a fruit machine would be the wiring loom, as in the wires, connectors etc
jblackbean20010

Ok, still no joy in fixing the problem and getting the machine woring, i will be selling the machine as FAULTY, anyone who wants to mess and can pick up from Erdington Area then please message me or send me a message here making an offer for the machine.

Just to confirm the problem:

Everything works fine apart from the lights, this applies to money mode and freeplay mode.

James