has my kid discovered a cheat?

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
sidthequid

has my kid discovered a cheat?

Post by sidthequid »

My son has been playing on my fruit machine on demo, pressing random buttons when you wouldnt normally and he has figured out a way to get the jackpot every 20 or so goes, is this because its on demo or has he found a shortcut to the jackpot which will work on normal?
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

surely it would be easier to take your machine off demo and watch your son either replicate what he is doing, or fail miserably.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

hold all the reels, hold cancel then nudge each reel.... Now you can get jackpot every credit, hold cancel while hi or lo ing and you win, gets boring after 5 minutes tho... Did you manage to get the hopper going yet?
sidthequid

Post by sidthequid »

cant play it off demo because I haent got enough money to keep floating it and the kids want to play it all the time so its easyer to do it on demo.

still havent got the hopper working yet but im assuming that its because the payout mechanism is disabled?

so the machine will only do this on demo? I sat and watched the kids draw jackpot after jackpot and thought something was a miss. thats a shame, I thought I was going to make a fortune!

Are there machine engineers that will come to your house and give the machine the once over, show you the ropes?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

there are buy they'd cost a fortune,

theres normally a couple of guys on here who know enough to explain, but they must be away or somthing cause they havent replied to your other posts.. ill try and get their attention for you....
sidthequid

Post by sidthequid »

thanks, id appriciate that.

you were right, I can get jackpot most goes now, yeh it does get boring.
kay0812

Post by kay0812 »

help it wont let me play
PMK

Post by PMK »

What's the machine? And what's the problem/error?