refill problem

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
taps

refill problem

Post by taps »

right not a big prob but it,s annoying me :(

i have a barcrest ready to rock mpu5. the problem is the refill key only work,s when the bottom doors open.

when the doors shut the key just turns the lights on the machine off but dos,nt allow me to check the hopper balance.

i don,t want to have to open the machine up every time just to check the balance.

any ideas guys :? :

p.s no manual :(
captainhaddock

Post by captainhaddock »

The answer is that one of the dip switches need to be turned off/on,the one I think you should try is bank 1 switch 3 on the mpu5 board it's called d.h.l refill(display hopper level).

Dave.
taps

Post by taps »

captainhaddock wrote:The answer is that one of the dip switches need to be turned off/on,the one I think you should try is bank 1 switch 3 on the mpu5 board it's called d.h.l refill(display hopper level).

Dave.
hi dave thanks for trying to help.

tried that mate makes no difference the key still only works when the bottom door is open.

edit.. to first post.. when i turn the refill key with the doors closed only the coin acceptor light go,s out, not all lights has i stated in the first post.

i also just noticed the top door latch switch is unconnected and i have 2 spare connectors coming of the refill switch which are in reach of it. tried connecting them to the latch switch and just get a check it out alarm.
taps

Post by taps »

still having trouble with this. can any one tell me which wires go where on the refill switch i have 2 connectors connected to the refill switch, one with 2 blue & one with 2 orange

i also have 2 spare connectors one with 1 blue wire & 1 with 1 orange.

there are no wires connected to the top door latch switch so i,m thinking its something to do with this.

if any one has there own machine could you tell me how yours is wired up.
or any other ideas

cheers guys :wink:
captainhaddock

Post by captainhaddock »

I have a manual that I can send you that may explain the extra wires.

pm me your email address and I'll send the pdf file to you.

Dave.
taps

Post by taps »

cheers mate sent you a pm
Nokring

Post by Nokring »

Hi there mate. orange and blue are correct. the other wires are prob for data pack, either to collect data VIA or to trigger data pack insert key bleep.