THAT FEELING

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..

ARE YOU A COMPULSIVE GAMBLER???

HEEELLLLL YEAH
47%
HEEELLLL NOOO
47%
DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???
7%

Total votes: 15

nudgesuk

THAT FEELING

Post by nudgesuk »

ok you know that empt feeling like you want to cry feeling you get when you lose all your money gambling and you say to yourself never again im finished im done with it ..why do we always go back for more? i mean weve been there before so why get tortured again ?? i suppose its because were all compulsive gamblers does everyone agree or is there someone out there that doesnt see themselve as a compulsive gamble??

and i bet theres 1 person that says no lol

i know i am lol
mjd

Post by mjd »

yep, been there..

I Consider myself one of the lucky ones really, I save half my wages, pay board etc, so Only have about £360 to spend in a month..

£30 or so goes on Petrol
£50 goes on the monthly Netto raid
£20 on food (mainly McCoys for work!)

the rest goes on Beer / Gambling and any bills (ala phone bill , and Sky for the room)

I spend a LOT on pints, I put spare silver change into boxes. So I dont have a lot to gamble with. But every month I struggle for money at the end. Gambling is more like Entertainment for me, Winning is a bonus, but I will only go and buy more pints, more pizzas from the Takeaway, more money on Crap I dont really need..

but pisses me off when I none of my theorys work..
Ive been backing Ljungberg to score for 3 weeks now, and will continue to do so.. John Terry SHOULD score soon.. keep putting him to score 1st, it will surely happen 1 day!!
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

oh yeah, when I say 'lucky' I mean that I have very little to gamble with.. If I had more money Im sure I do one stupid bet too many and lose a sh!tload!
boom
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

lol it was straight after that i started this post lol it was me posting that one that gave me the idea for this post lol
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I have to admit i have had that feeling once or twice never from machines though, roulette used to be my "thing".

If you start getting that feeling to often then its time to knock it all on the head and give up (which i actually have done with roulette).
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Got to agree with that Clone. Roulette got me suicidal in about 8 weeks from starting out! Talk about low! I've been low on fruities before - but roulette - I spent 8k trying to win back £500! Eventually I sacked them off - luckily I only played roulette for that 8 week period so I easily got it out of my system.

Have had a few bad sessions down cleethorpes on the bandits though - would spend my last penny (BFH) and walk 6 miles home........alone with my thoughts, wondering what could have been if only those 2 boxed blue 7's had held.
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

The bad thing about roulette is that you can win £50-60 nine times out of ten, but the one time you lose you chase your losses and end up about two grand out of pocket.

It's the one last spin scenario which lasts about three hours.
mjd

Post by mjd »

I feel depressed as fook right now.. (bad day at work)

So drove home VIA Town Listening to System Of A Down (byob of course!) VERY loud with the windows open wide basically going mental whilst driving the car, shouting, swearing, head banging etc... :lol:

Feel a bit better now..

Came in, grabbed a can of lager before putting my bag down or taking my shoes off..

Now im here, and its man United tonight URGO its time to get fooked off my brain!

I also think Gambling is a depressant drug like alcohol.. Your depressed, you gamble to try and make yourself feel happier. Your depressed, you drink alcohol to make you feel happy..

Fruit Machines and pints, a combo of both..

(I wrote this quickly so hope it makes sense..)
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

would I be unfair in saying It wouldn't be the worst news if my work supervisor was shot !!
boom
ajtoulson

Post by ajtoulson »

Takes me about a week to start playing again after i swear im never going to again. LOL.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Why do we still get that feeling!!!!!!!!!

Never again will i ever put another penny in those robbing b@stard fruitys......

The light`s the flashing light`s i can resist..........never lasts more than a day! guilt is a funny thing effects people in different ways........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love it when a plan comes together
tka

Post by tka »

I won £12 off the SWP in about 2 hours, put it in the AWP and lost it in 5 minutes, felt like I'd eaten a brick.
No wonder I drink!
admin

Post by admin »

drop the lot wrote:Why do we still get that feeling!!!!!!!!!

Never again will i ever put another penny in those robbing b@stard fruitys......

The light`s the flashing light`s i can resist..........never lasts more than a day! guilt is a funny thing effects people in different ways........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Im sure those flashing lights have a hypnotic effect on me, a secret message if you will. Play Me, Play Me, Play Me.
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

as i said the thing that gets me is i have had the feeling 100's of timesbut still go back for more i just dont understand why lol i know the answer is cos im a gambler