Do you smoke?

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..

Do you smoke?

'socially' e.g. when drinking
7%
No
47%
Yes
47%

Total votes: 30

mjd

Post by mjd »

I dont smoke, but I respect people who do it..

The only thing I hate is when your sat near someone and their smoke is shooting off into your direction!
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

lol @ naive 16 year old loli wish i was that young lol try 24 lol
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Im not bothered when people smoke near me while im out the thing that pisses me off the most is when someone starts smoking in a Non-smoking part of the bar and blows smoke your way!!! This happenned when i was in the departure lounge waiting to go on my hols.
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

see now that is out of order, even as a smoker i would have prob emptied a fire extinguisher on him :evil:
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

tka wrote:Guys we are not gonna agree on the smoking thing, this site is not for arguments or unreliable stats.

And the thread was only started by a poster who wants to earn points from our replies so he can play the games here.
Come on tka. I might be new to this site but im not a dick. (not usually anyway). I had a 'debate' in my local the night before i posted this and was genuinly interested. I didnt even know i would get points( do I?).

Are you always this hostile?

My first empty was TB. So i know some of you guys have been playin a lot longer than me. but hey im not some new age vivid arival.

Must admit i am hopelessly adicted to that Proximity game. (i swear it cheats!) Just want to win 1 game :roll: . Bastard always finnishes with amazing tiles. :evil:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

nudgesuk wrote:
I ALSO THINK THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SMOKING ANDNON SMOKING PUBS BECAUSE WHAT IS GOOD FOR ONE SHOULD BE GOODFOR ANOTHER BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO BE ON THIS EARTH AS ANYONE ELSE SOWHY SHOULD WE HAVE LIBERTYS TAKEN FROM US BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO DONT SMOKE DONT LIKE IT ......SOME PEOPLE CHOOSETO GAMBLE SUM CHOOSE TO DRINK SOME PEOPLECHOOSETO SMOKEI CHOOSETO DO ALL 3
Come on tka, if there was no debate on the earth then nobody would get anywhere! I don't see any problem with this thread to be honset mate, it's only a discussion? 8)

nudges - think about what you are saying there mate....some people choose to drink (which only affects them) some people choose to gamble (which only affects them). You can't really stick smoking under that label can you.
The 'what's good for one should be good for another' idea of yours is new on me too! :shock: Never heard that one before...

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

I do love the Family guy Episode where the dog smokes.. And theres that black and white picture of a guy going :

'Shhhhmoke!'

'Shhhhmoke!' :lol:
boom
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

Are you smoking yet??!!

(Damned subliminal advertising!)

Very funny episode!
Still kicking about.

Post by Guest »

i smoke about 10 a day (maybe 20 if im at the pub etc). it really does get to me when people moan about it ........ i mean fair enough , there are situations where it is a bother to other people and shouldnt be but that isnt smokers in general....... its simply the person who smoking it...

i dont like it when i have to sit on a plane next to a fat ugly sweaty woman o a 6 hour flight but im not gonna start a thing to 'Ban fat sweaty women going on planes'.

they should put a ban on inconsiderate buggers i think...... not smoking.
alot of non smokers moan that its harming other peoples health...... but the non smokers are harming my mental health with all the pointless moaning and subtle caughing to make a point, drives me mad.

i say if your in a pub club etc and your bothered with someone smoking then bugger off to a non smoking bar lol

but with all that said i can fully see how in alot of situations it can be horrible for non smokers........... but let me tell you this..the smoke magically seems to float its way over to the non smoker no matter how much we try for it not to...... sods law i guess :P

also you'v got to remember it is an addiction..... alot of us want to stop but really cant. and if your a non smoker you have no idea what its like trying to quit.

Moco
mjd

Post by mjd »

it would be hard..

If you told me I couldn't drink another beer ever again.................. sod it, I just would! :lol:
boom
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Well seem to have gone full circle now,,,,

But what ive found out most,,, is that the smokers allways have to relate there smoking to others.

Eg, fat sweaty woman or gays.

Well it is an addiction :D so i suppose the next time a smack head mugs some old granny for there next hit. We should say, its not there fault they are addicted ?????? maybe not quite the same, but not as rediculous as you`s relating your smoking to fat people or gays???

I gave up smoking 5 years ago and yes it was difficult, but well worth it.
I love it when a plan comes together
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

AT THE END OF THE DAY GUYS WE CHOOSE TO SMOKE YOU DONT HATE OR LOVE IT THATS WHAT WE DO AND WE AINT GONNA LET SUM STUPID LITTLE BAN STOP US NIETHER IF WE WANNA DIE YOUNG THATS OUR CHOICE NOT SOMEBODY ELSES ..........
ajtoulson

Post by ajtoulson »

I hate people smoking around me when im trying to play the fruities
Matty

Post by Matty »

yes can be a bastard when around mcs but yet again its a pub ie public house where anyone can come and smoke and drink or choose to drink and not smoke if you get what i meen
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

i dont smoke and i hate passive smoking.

gets on my nerves

i dont kind people smaoking though as long as they aint in the same room really