Its Super Arcadia all over again!!!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
ob

Its Super Arcadia all over again!!!

Post by ob »

Ok to quote from PMK; this is SO true, this site is getting very boring, WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT:

a) HOW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE
b) SUPPOSED EMPTIERS YOU HAVE
c) HOW GOOD AT SKILLS YOU ARE

This is all so immature, and a boring read, and it is generally exagerated or fabricated anyhow - even if it weren't NO ONE CARES...

Less of this please...
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Exaggerating just encourages wide eyed youngsters into believing that there is easy money to be made and playing for a living is a career option. You need casual players to fill up the machines and there are less and less of them nowadays. Then when you get a proper job theres a big hole in your c.v. Most potential employers wouldn't be impressed with the term "professional gambler".
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

harry2 wrote:Exaggerating just encourages wide eyed youngsters into believing that there is easy money to be made and playing for a living is a career option. You need casual players to fill up the machines and there are less and less of them nowadays. Then when you get a proper job theres a big hole in your c.v. Most potential employers wouldn't be impressed with the term "professional gambler".
I will admit there is an element of usefulness in boasting/lying about how much money is made, I think we will all agree in some way that the general public have stopped playing the m/c's as much as they did so any attempt to encourage them to "fill them up" has it;s benefits for players in the long run.

but I am not defending any chavs for the way they speak on this board

Post by Guest »

yup less casual punters avin a flutter these days....since smoking ban arcades doin their cunt in....fobt's just sum crazy fukked up shit....gunna start pimpin sum hoes again me thinks...mmm yeah
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Many years ago there was bird who was your typical gambling addict. All her cash went on the fruit machines. She would give arcade punters a blow job for a fiver and even accepted payment in TOKENS. A real shame as she was "well fit".
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

harry2 wrote:Then when you get a proper job theres a big hole in your c.v.
You lie on your CV. I would probably say "I was working for my father for example". Its how you come across in an interview. + Theres always self-employed.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I prefer talking about how much money you make proves how good you are!
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No it doesn't. So many other factors such as what you have to play and who else is about. I'm making less than i did 6 months ago now, have i got worse overnight? I don't think so, just my goodies have all moved on! :x :(
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I bought a house for £26,000 and sold it a year later for £50,000 which in turn got me a house for £56,000 which is now worth £145,000. I must be the dogs bollocks as a property developer.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I probably made £200k on fruit machines and blew about £300k on roulette. Wish I never discovered gambling TBH.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

harry2 wrote:Many years ago there was bird who was your typical gambling addict. All her cash went on the fruit machines. She would give arcade punters a blow job for a fiver and even accepted payment in TOKENS. A real shame as she was "well fit".
Wheres she from i have loads of tokens at home?? :lol: :lol:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

She would be at least 40 by now.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

ob,when posting a topic such as"who f##king cares about how much money you make " it is funny to see that you did this very thing with your"o.k no one will ever beat this payout" thread.
point blank hypocrasy however impressive your win was :wink:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

lol!

I'm not 'so' fussed about braggers, so long as they at least try and make an effort at making the story interesting. :)

I'm more annoyed at the constant crap that people seem to keep posting that has absolutely nothing to do with Fruit Machines! :roll:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

It's the same culprits tho, give a few warnings out and if they continue send them the same place Lukestar went :lol: