question

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Stevie S

question

Post by Stevie S »

this may sound a bit wierd, but what weapon do you have under the bed incase of burglary, door kickin etc? :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the wife ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i pitty the poor burglar :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

trayhop123 wrote:the wife ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i pitty the poor burglar :P
LOL, i must be paranoid then, me grandads house got burgled a year back went down stairs to come face to face with one em nickin his golf clubs. thieving scum bastards.

crowbar for me.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i don't need to worry, there are monsters under my bed :shock:
nobody ever wins on those things.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

M249, SA80, 2 kalashnikovs, assault shotgun, MP5K PDW, 3 Berrettas, Government Hi Capa .50, oh and an M4.

Yes, I play airsoft.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Chortle! I've got a conveniently placed golf iron, just underneath the bed. The funny thing was, my missus' mum had a break in a few years ago, and the copper 'advised' her that if she had clobbered the guy over the head with a 'weapon she had ready', she should then smash a vase near him to make it look like it wasn't pre-meditated!

I do worry about break-ins though, especially with my little-one now on board. :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Chortle! I've got a conveniently placed golf iron, just underneath the bed. The funny thing was, my missus' mum had a break in a few years ago, and the copper 'advised' her that if she had clobbered the guy over the head with a 'weapon she had ready', she should then smash a vase near him to make it look like it wasn't pre-meditated!

I do worry about break-ins though, especially with my little-one now on board. :(
Exactly Matt, its a dangerous world we live in, expect the unexpected.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the world has gone crazy. if i were to tackle and injure a burglar in my house, i would probably get done for gbh
Little discipline = BIG issue

Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Did you hear about a guy awhile back, in the news, who succesfully sued a family because, and this is class (of the worst sense!) he fell in through the kitchen window and skewered himself on a bread knife that had been left in the washing up! The world has, indeed gone mad!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
geoff365

Post by geoff365 »

This is one to remember for the next question time on tv as it is written by David Davies.

I totaly agree.

Agrivated burglery should carry a big sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-gun.html
itsme

Post by itsme »

I have the thick end of an old snooker cue, cant wait to catch someone in our house.Wonder if I'll freeze with shock etc, I'd give them one hell of an hiding.

My mate is a bobby.He always said that if you catch someone in the house, and give them a beating, drag them and leave them on the roadside, just report it as a hit and run if you have to,
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
pager

Post by pager »

I've also got a cut off end of an old pool cue,very heavy and should someone try to take what I've worked for in my own property,then they would get it! :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Bog standard rounders bat,i think you need a lot of swining room for a baseball bat so rounders bat it is
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
admin

Post by admin »

Ive got nothing, but thinking I need to get something now! Butt end of a snooker cue sounds good.

I know a friend of mine used to have a hickory (spelling?) baseball bat at the ready.
ROSSKEEN

Post by ROSSKEEN »

One of my mates - huge guy was lying in bed with the wife when he heard noise downstairs. He lay there listening and eventually the bedroom door opened and a figure was going through the wardrobe. He freely admits he bricked it and didnt do anything.

Wife stirs and sees the figure, realises hubby is beside her and it aint him, and proceeds to launch herself at him.

He got away but left a crap load of hair she'd yanked out and blood when she hit him on the nose.

I like to think I'd be brave and kick several shades of shit out the burglar - but until I'm ever in the situation (hopefully never) I guess you never know.