I am very, very,very angry.

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
ma71lda

I am very, very,very angry.

Post by ma71lda »

In fact I'm not angry - I'm absolutely f*cking fuming!

For the last 4/5 weeks every Sunday at 9pm Sky One starts messing about, the picture breaks up, it stutters, it jerks, but its just about watchable. Why? Because Lost is on, that is why. Now this may seem petty but when I only watch a few programmes on TV it pisses me off when the picture f*cks about like this ( the other programmes I watch without fail are Top Gear, Shameless, Soccer AM).

Anyway, tonight was atrocious. It was unwatchable and then the connection went off totally. My girlfriend rang Sky (the bills in her name) and was treated like a leper passed from one department to the other for 22 minutes, basically treated like the unvalued customer that she is and they had the nerve to tell her that its repeated a couple of times during the week.

We can't even switch to Virgin 'cause they don't have Sky One (could be wrong), don't want to downgrade, that'll be chopping my nose off to spite my face 'cause I'll miss football too much. To make matters worse our Internet is with them as well, therefore Sky fleeces us for £48 per month.

Dick Turpins got f*ck all on Rupert Murdoch!! Dear me. :(

Now its out of my system does/did anybody else have the same problem as me tonight?

Still angry though.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Tell Rupert Murdoch to ram it, buy a freeview box for about 20 notes.

Then beef up your internet connection and download Lost and anything else you can't get on the free channels.

Problem = sorted!
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

Might it be too forthright to suggest that you switch the fucking telly off and shag each other senseless? :wink:
Martal~Wombat

Re: I am very, very,very angry.

Post by Martal~Wombat »

ma71lda wrote: We can't even switch to Virgin 'cause they don't have Sky One (could be wrong),.
that is correct
virgin dont have any sky channels anymore
thats why i recently switched 2 sky
more choice & costs less
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Thats a great idea mission but we had a bonk in the morning and its not my birthday for another 3 weeks, so twice in a day - out of the question!

Plus, she doesn't have the stamina. :P
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive said this b4 on another post ,,,,,,,,, but since were talking sky, and for those that dont know ,,

press tv guide, pull right to interactive services, go to sky vegas.

there you can play rainbow riches, elvis, cashino, and various other sky homebrew fruitys

just remember to stick em on freeplay, cost ya nowt
Little discipline = BIG issue

addicts

Post by Guest »

why would you want to play that shit fucking numpty swede
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

because its free entertainment numnuts as for the swede coment ive been doing this since the 2p rat races full time never had a real job, and as rich as any other long termer, never tooled allways legal ,,,,,,,, and know 90% of the longterm players throughout the country ,,,,,,,,,, probably been playing b4 you were a glint in the milkmans eye,,,,,

its people like you who should be barred from this site, if youve nowt constructive to ad to these forums then fuck off back to yor blazing squad chav shel suited dole boy roots

tosser
Little discipline = BIG issue