cinema prices

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
trayhop123

cinema prices

Post by trayhop123 »

went to see rambo 4 yesterday evening after slotting ( great film and def more brutal than sav prt ryan ) anyhow 6.75 per ticket ,,,,,,, in six months you will prob be able to buy the dvd for that as part of a hmv virgin etc 3 for 20quid promotion ..... then a small coke is 2.80 or 3.50 for a small popcorn .......they have the cheek to combine the 2 calling it a meal deal for 6quid ,, a saving of 30p........and you need a second mortgage if you fancy a hagden das ice cream,,,,,,,,,,, now i know im coming over all victor meldrew and that slotting right now is good for me, making an average 100 to 300 a day so can easily afford it. but it does make me feel sorry for the average working man who cant take his family to see a film for less than 50 notes,,,,,,,,, this takes me back to an earlier post about the big psychological change in lifestyle if the slot industry does finally blow us out, cinema will no longer be an affordable whim for many.
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Someone was thrown out of the cinema last week after taking in his own refreshments. £3 for a post-mix coke which costs approximately 5p is scandalous.
Come on you Royals