Films

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
bigv038

Films

Post by bigv038 »

Where can i download films from? I used to use Bearshare but its not picking up what im after. What do you guys use?
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

Amazon. :)
bigv038

Re: Films

Post by bigv038 »

bigv038 wrote:Where can i download films from? I used to use Bearshare but its not picking up what im after. What do you guys use?
bowie

Post by bowie »

Use Bittorrent.

Download a program called Utorrent, install it, then visit a torrent site, there's thousands of public ones, after a while i'd recommend trying to get private ones, search for what you want to dl, you then download a tiny file with a .torrent extension, Utorrent will catch the file and you will start downloading, speed won't be great on public sites, but are amazing on private sites, set it all up then give me a shout and i'll see about getting you an invite to a private site.

http://www.mininova.org is a good start.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

sounds complicated :lol: ill give it a look and let you know how i get on. cheers for your response :wink:

torrent site

Post by Guest »

bowie wrote:Use Bittorrent.

Download a program called Utorrent, install it, then visit a torrent site, there's thousands of public ones, after a while i'd recommend trying to get private ones, search for what you want to dl, you then download a tiny file with a .torrent extension, Utorrent will catch the file and you will start downloading, speed won't be great on public sites, but are amazing on private sites, set it all up then give me a shout and i'll see about getting you an invite to a private site.

http://www.mininova.org is a good start.

I`d be interested in a private site where I can certainally contribute with a 16mb DSL!
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

bigv038 wrote:sounds complicated :lol: ill give it a look and let you know how i get on. cheers for your response :wink:
I use Mininova too - great site to start off with - not complicated at all, even with my basic knowledge of this stuff. you'll get on fine
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

nice one lads exactly the kinda thing i was after :wink:
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

if you'r after a site as apposed to a p2p or torrent network(bearshare, Utorrent, etc.) then http://www.alluc.org is well worth a look. :)