Funniest Own Goal Ever?

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mjd

Funniest Own Goal Ever?

Post by mjd »

some of you might of seen this.. But if you haven't........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csQG0Zc ... own%20goal

LOL
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

yeah saw this on sky sports news absolutely class ........by far the funniest own goal ive ever seen. anybody got anything thatll beat that???/
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Not anything to show, but when I was about 14, I was playing in a game in midfield, ran back and took the ball of their forward and went to clear it, I was on the edge of my own area. Problem is my foot got caught in the ground and I booted it in to the top corner. Wish someone had recorded it, it was so funny.
Unbelievable Jeff
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

idid sumthin similar was playin for my team and was playin left backwas running back and went into the middles and the guy crossed in from the right and as i was running theball was just behind me so i done a rene higuita "scorpion" style jump to kick it lol and ended up going in off the bar lol if i was a striker it woulda been goal of the season lol but i was pounded for years by my mates about it lol and still to this day it gets brought upover a few pints lol
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

There's another quite famous own goal. A ball goes to a defender on the line, who in trying to clear it smacks it into the roof of the net for an own goal. Brilliant! :D

Another footy mishap (not an own goal) is the guy who has a literal open goal from about 4 yards out and misses completely. I remember Nick Hancocks commentary for that one....

He's clear......He's clear.......He's clearly a twat!

Class! :D 8)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
tka

Post by tka »

And when Phil Babb goes into the post. Brilliant but bloody painful :x
No wonder I drink!
Ernest W. Quality

Post by Ernest W. Quality »

My favourite is the Norwegian (?) goalie. He has the ball in his hands, looks about, decides to throw it overarm, but swings right round and hurls it into his own net.

There was also one scored after 6 seconds where they passed it back from the kickoff to a defender, someone chased him so he knocked it back to the keeper who wasn't looking.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

haha matt i remember that one, got the video, might put it on!
Unbelievable Jeff
mjd

Post by mjd »

My favourite is the Norwegian (?) goalie. He has the ball in his hands, looks about, decides to throw it overarm, but swings right round and hurls it into his own net.
I saw that on a Rory McGrath video.. Had me in stitches for a longtime!
boom