Goodbye Goodbye

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Matty

Goodbye Goodbye

Post by Matty »

Soon One of our best loved memebers with leave to go abroud! It is Nudges Uk he has been a member for nearly 2 years ! A great friend and a brilliant poker mate too play with! And lets not forget a ginger wank that i call at 03.30am and speak too! Soon his last post in the uk will be made but will never be forgoten!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

Hope all goes well for you mate! have a good time, and keep in touch with us all hopefully! :D
boom
random stop

Post by random stop »

wheres he going like ???
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

i got a job with thomsons as a holiday rep, my 6 day course is on sat 29th in faders neck of the woods so were meeting up for a few jars . Then after thecourse i will be home for about 3 days then i will be posted overseas. I will still be comin on here though if the resort im in has an internet cafe which it should so u cant get rid of me that easy matty lol

its just sumthin i want to do as ive had such a shit last year orso asu all know so im looking to get my life back on track but also to try sumthin ive never done b4 and once i save enough money and get as much out of thejob as i can then i will be moving to england to be closer to my son...

i will miss u guys course i will cos u guys hav ebeen a part of my life for the last 2 years and i class all of you as good mates .... :wink:

cheers

kev
random stop

Post by random stop »

hope everything works out for you mate. good luck eh .
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

Good luck mate, hope you keep in touch, you know your stuff when it comes to the horses so keep those tips coming mate!

:lol:

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Good luck, hopefully if you get an internet connection over there you can play in the forum v forum comp :wink:
Fader

Post by Fader »

staying near me aint ya nudges - some serious drinking to come :lol:
Chance favours the prepared mind!
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

it will be rude not to mate lol and yeah hopefully i will get the time to play the forum v forum cos im fruitchat through and through...... :lol:
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

Also i'll let u all know where ill be posted never know i might run into sum of you on holiday lol
pt

Post by pt »

The very best of luck with your new job nudges think of it as a holiday and your getting paid you can't go wrong :D

keep us up to date on whats going on

all the best :wink:
random stop

Post by random stop »

if you see me nudges then '''you know nothing'''. :lol:

the ball and chain hates me having anything to do with fruities. Speaking of which i may have to leave you all next week too , i'm moving back in with her and she wont approve of me being on here lol. its a long story but she has a right to disapprove ( sort of why we split up a few year back) .
i know i could clear the history after being on the site but is there a way of clearing the website address from the drop down list on the address bar. ( sorry i'm a bit thick with comps )
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

sorry to hear that mate but its nice your getting back with her and at the end of the day love and happieness comes before any fruit machines or any website so good luck to you fella , i just wished i had got a2nd chance but i didnt so ur one of the lucky ones and i say do whatever it takes to make it work..

cheers

kev
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I am currently studing at college a BTEC National Diploma in Travel and Tourism (3 A levels) and doing the Tour Operators unit currently so i know what you are going through with this job, it will be hard but sell as many excursions as possible. LOADS of commission!!!!

Ps Where are you working? Mass market tour operations ooooh!

Lots of luck

Mark (CoasterDesignerpro)
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

dont know where ill be workin yet m8 but ill let u know