Free Stuff

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Thumper

Free Stuff

Post by Thumper »

Hi all.

Having obtained my Ipod from a similar site a couple of years ago I thought I would share this one with all.

http://HDTV.ForFree4U.com/index.php?referral=204456

This site offers a 40" LCD TV. Worth I believe around £900

It works by referrals. You must complete an offer which costs up to £10 and involves playing bingo/roulette/poker etc with legitimate wellknown companies. So you may win. I played roulette. Two £5 spins and got my money back so it’s actually cost me nothing :D

Once you’ve done this you just need to refer others using your own referral link.

It might sound dodgy to you so I recommend watching the following link first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwc597xh18k

This was on bbc newsnight and although the product featured is different, the principle is the same.

Why not give it a try. It costs very little and with a little time and work, you could have an amazing TV.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Also. If anyone has had or heard of bad experiences with similar sites, could you let me know.

I have done some research on the subject and all information i have seen has been positive.

Cheers.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I think the brighter people in the world call them pyramid schemes, or at the very least just 'schemes'. if youre getting something for free, someon is paying for it. "If something seems too good to be true; it is"

God, why did I even bother replying to this!? I don't think anybody on the forum would be dumb enough to listen to this anyway...
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

[quote="theoak"]I think the brighter people in the world call them pyramid schemes, or at the very least just 'schemes'. if youre getting something for free, someon is paying for it. "If something seems too good to be true]

yep pyramid or matrix schemes. ok for the first few people getting stuff for leaching off their mates.

may as well ask all your mates for a tenner then tell them if they want it back they've got to ask all their other mates for money.

'sucker born every minute' and they're usually at the bottom on these schemes