Shilpa and Racism

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
tka

Shilpa and Racism

Post by tka »

Stupid bitch has started a huge row by being Indian. They hate her because she is pathetic. Everyone watching hates Jade because she is a pre-madonna. That silly tart Danielle is even more stupid than Jade.

It has nothing to do with racism.

:roll:

The rest of them are so thick they can't understand that doing a crappy Indian accent is seen as racist.

Jermaine said that Jade's family were White Trash but that is OK.

I have to watch it because of the bird but it is so shit. At least Jermaine is calm about all this stupid rubbish.
No wonder I drink!
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

its shit tv like. i just turned it on the now. its been going on for ages now still on about racism
tka

Post by tka »

It just shows how stupid the people in this country are to send 20000 Emails because The Sun tells them to.
No wonder I drink!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

It makes me laugh that britain's economy has potentially been damaged by the actions of jade goody.
Debz

Post by Debz »

I watch this :o ops: i know i know, shameful! :o ops:

I think, Jade has came in thinking she is "Queen Bee" as she has been in this before and when she came out people apprently loved her (god knows why!)
Now she is back in there i think she feels she can do whatever she likes and feels all the attention should be on her, as she knows (well keeps mentioning) how Big Brother works!
This argument tonight over the Oxo cube lol was pathetic, Shilpa just asked who or if they knew that it was used, I think jade wanted to start a row, which she done, Jade would not have gona like that if she didnt have a audience (Jo and Danielle) she would probably be friends with Shilpa if them two wernt in there.
I think they are picking on her because she wont stoop to their level of name calling and swearing, and this aggrevates them.

I dont think it is racism either, but i think Big Brother should have sorted this out and they are really going to far to the fact that no-one will bother watching it anymore, they lost a few millions viewers after Jade and the family came in.

Just my thoughts :) there is probably alot of spelling mistakes in there, sorry, i am ill, got that horrible flu going round :( this took me about half hour to write!!! HAHA lol
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

your joking aren't you, all this "fever" about racism will have the big brother producers rubbing their hands with joy. The amount of people who will put it on just to see what it's all about will push the figures right up.............................at the end of the day, who give a rats arse anyway, its a pile of cack for people will nothing better to do
Scott

Post by Scott »

never watched it never will, the only good thing to come out this show for me is the fruit machine. always done alright on these a few years back.
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Jeez, this is such a tedious discussion - Fell asleep last night listening to arguments on Radio 5Live. Woke up this morning, turned the radio on, and again, the same bloody discussion...! :x

I wonder how much C4 are paying the Beeb for this 24hr advertising? :shock:

How 'dare' the media tar all white, English people with the same brush - so many seem to think that this is actually representative of the UK white, English population.

I don't want to be related to or associated with Jade Goody in any way possible!!

What a load of sh1t!!!!!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

seems it's ok for her to be called "white trash" though ?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Of course, don't you know you can't be racist about white people? :roll:

Don't tell me that isn't true though. I think the fact that white people just aren't offended at all is the main point. I'm afraid thousands of years of white people generally ruling this planet has dictated that....

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

True, and I can never quite get my head around why any -ism is only seen as 'bad' if it's against a minority?

Is it just the UK that is like this? We give so many benefits and rights to people who come here from another country (for whatever reason) but we are not allowed to do this, and not allowed to do that in case we offend someone who has decided (maybe by force or not) to come and live here.

We should all be treated equally regardless of whether we were born here or not...

Probably a different debate, but does loosely tie in... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Debz

Post by Debz »

*sigh* like i said! Just my thoughts!
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
Nero

Post by Nero »

"pre-madonna" - love it!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have never ever watched a single BB programme as i think it is utter shite

Anyway what i will say is this

Yesterday 10 people were killed by the really bad storm
All the papers main headlines were about this BB shite and the tragic deaths of these poor people got a small bit at the top

What the f**k is this country coming to??
Absolutely shocking

Sky news last night for the first 20 minutes BB
Then they decide to tell people that 10 people have died
itsme

Post by itsme »

here here MrRed !!

i say fill the big brother house up with water and drowned the cun7$. i'd tune into that episode.

stupid tv.

utter shite.

what about things that really matter,hospitals ,schools THE COUNTRY.

no,we'll all talk about big brother.

i would rather watch my nanan play table tennis on her own with a corky ball. :lol:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite