DOND first 250k winner!!!!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
rocket

DOND first 250k winner!!!!

Post by rocket »

Did any of you see it? I happened to turn it on by chance halfway through and after only her second round she had lost three of the power 5. At the final stage she had 3k or 250k, with a harsh offer of 45k. She no dealt.....and had the 250!!!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

rigged?
Unbelievable Jeff
rollem

Post by rollem »

Just saw it today, turned over to four and it was on the £45,000 are you gonna deal. Nice win. I have seen the offer being like £100,000 at that point. Personally i would have blatently gambled it. Hard decision though!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

with them final 2 boxes i think the offer should have been 80k ish. to offer just 45k was a bit tight and it serves the banker right that she went for it and won. someone was always gonna win it one day so good luck to her.
Cobwebs 👆
admin

Post by admin »

Watch this all the time but missed todays show, typical.. :roll: 45k is a very low offer, I would have gambled (and with my luck probably have swapped and won 3k) :D
rollem

Post by rollem »

yeah lol she had box 6 and box 22 was available for the swap. i was like swap ffs u have to now. but she didnt and proved me wrong. odds say someone had to win soon enough! good on her.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Yeah 45k was a ridiculous offer - I guessed he would offer 70 - 80k - 45 was really harsh.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

My trusty barman put it on the big screen just after the Cardiff-Spurs game had finished, and she was in floods of tears...

I like the tension that game creates...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

didnt see this but read on the net that they have had two winners before but have held the tv airing back for a special occasion...maybe sunday gets higher viewing figures than the early evening show on weekdays im not sure...£45 was a pretty shitty offer but at the same time it was £45,000 for doing pretty much nothing..it i were sitting in the chair then i would have to think long and hard about dealing or not as it would be a bit more serious than going higher on that 4 for a top on a LAB :P
mjd

Post by mjd »

better than the £5.67 im used to getting :wink:
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

haha mjd, is this on the awp or the itbox version, itbox version is for lack of a better word a cunt...so tight in getting to the cash round, some of the questions it throws in even the best education ever would not help you..ie what day of the week was tony blair born on..thats just shit.
mjd

Post by mjd »

:lol:

the awp aye! rarely play quiz machines as Im not an egghead :wink:
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

haha that eggheads thing is stupid, that CJ or TJ whats his name needs a smack the smug prick..might be smart but bet hes got no life whatsoever..come to the concluusion tonight that the itboxes are worse than fruities, can easily put 10er plus in one and get fuck all on some games no progression to them it seems either...going to stick to the awp's me thinks.
mjd

Post by mjd »

yeah, you need to know a fair bit to be successful on those! only ever play on them for entertainment.. would never force one, lol
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

hehe i wouldnt even know the holding capacity of one of those things, heard one drop before but didnt seem to progress at all :(

more of an education and test really to see what you know and dont know...a bit of fun with a few mates and the birds really...awps are a one man game really...