The Post Office really PISSES me off

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..

Will i recieve my tickets in time?

Yes JAC don't worry yourself it will be fine
45%
Im not sure it's 50/50 i'd be getting worried JAC
55%

Total votes: 11

JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

THEY HAVE FOUND THEM!!!!!!

It's taken five days since they tried to deliver them for it to get 2 miles down the road to the main office.

Any offers for the two extra tickets i now have :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
UkAssassin

Post by UkAssassin »

good news man, as i said earlier though. take 'em with you, you'll flog em there no problems. if it's busy, you might make a few quid!! :)
"just ONE more go" is another chance to lose!

Post by Guest »

JustAnotherClone wrote:THEY HAVE FOUND THEM!!!!!!

It's taken five days since they tried to deliver them for it to get 2 miles down the road to the main office.

Any offers for the two extra tickets i now have :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give me a tenner and ill have em off you!
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

recorded delivery is insured up to £28 not a book of stamps ??? the parcel / letter was probaly floating between the post office and the sorting office,, depending on the time and day of delivery the postie can either take the undelivered parcels back to the local post office or his sorting office upon when communication between the two is non existent and obviously because of the card you recieved you would most probaly have recieved your item its just annoying when the system which is earning so much is so badly run.
I love it when a plan comes together
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Yes it is something like £28 not a book of stamps i got that wrong. It would be nice if i actually knew what was going on though, i wouldn't mid not getting the tickets until the last minute if they actually could guarantee it and sound like they know what there doing.