Arsenal 33/1

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

LukeStar wrote:
bigv038 wrote:
jimmymac wrote:(and before anyone starts I conceeded liverpools hopes a long time ago and know full well that we aint in it)
:lol: liverpool never were in it :lol:

lol at that and A TRIPPLE LOL LOL LOL , for giving up faith with your team .Have faith young one have almighty faith , footballs a funny old game , 3-0 down to Milan in champions league final , i bet you was the one who turned the t.v of and went to bed.

:D :D
young one!!! err ok, and believe me i was in the pub for the full game in milan......did you watch all of arsenals last season LMAO!!!

As for our title hopes, its realism, something a lot of gooner fans seem to be distinclty lacking in. i still have complete faith that we can turn our poor away form around and march back up the table to take our place in the top four but with the deficit we have at the moment i can't see us mounting some sort of title challenge really. Thats looking more and more like a two horse race each week
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

With a bit of luck rooney and saha will get injured and then they will flopp like a wet dick in the wind
I think not. And with rumbles afoot in the fast-approaching transfer window, I think we can only get stronger.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

"tittle"?

yes i'm a pedant.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

LukeStar - Still fancy a bet? :lol: :lol:

-- from Nixxy (resident Fulham Fan) :) :) :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

nixxy wrote:LukeStar - Still fancy a bet? :lol: :lol:

-- from Nixxy (resident Fulham Fan) :) :) :)

:o ops: :o ops: :o ops:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

To be fair, its been a 2 hoirse race for about 3 weeks now. Last night only confirmed it even more...

Man Utd 3 points
Chelsea 3 points
Arsenal 0 points
Liverpool 1 point

Result - Further behind......and thats bound to increase further throughout the season. I reckon they'll be 20-25 behind by the seasons end.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, another great result last night!

Mourinho is just such a chopper though! (To be 'grown up' about it!).

"It's only a matter of time before we catch United..."

We won 3-0, they scraped another 1-0. Fair do's, goal difference effectively only counts as one point 'extra'. I think there should be a new addition to the rules, that you get an extra half-point for winning by 3 or more clear goals! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Chelsea are still the team to beat IMHO

Finish above them and you win the league.

I honestly dont think United will win it, they have a very good team but a paper thin squad, come end of Dec start of Jan i think united will fall away and Chelsea wil win the league with about 7 point gap. the reason i think this is that ManU are desperate to win any silverware after the past few seasons yielding a cup they once deemed worthless. they're fighting on 3 fronts with a very thin squad, a few injuries at the wrong time to one or 2 players could derail CL and PL campaigns.

Chelsea, and i hate to say this are moving through prem fixtures at a canter, they've got their eye on CL and i can honestly see them winning it this season, they ahve the squad to grind out results at the weekend against 99% of teams in the PL and play big CL games midweek with a very strong starting lineup

just my thoughts and all you United fans are welcome to ram that back down my throat come May if i'm wrong. :)

Im a liverpool fan btw and only hold hope of a CL place for us at the end of the season. our consistantcy is the problem we're consistantly good at home and consistantly poor away.
mjd

Post by mjd »

big props to Fulham, bounced back from a home defeat to Sheffield Utd in a great way!
boom
tka

Post by tka »

Fulham were brilliant!
I didn't think we'd even get a point but I am so proud of my team.
No wonder I drink!