Arsenal 33/1

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
LukeStar

Arsenal 33/1

Post by LukeStar »

to win the tittle , thats worth £100 trust me
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

What has that got to do with fruit machines?

Oh and arsenal wont win the title so its not worth £100 is it. Its worth it if you wanna lose £100.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Big Mick wrote:What has that got to do with fruit machines?

Oh and arsenal wont win the title so its not worth £100 is it. Its worth it if you wanna lose £100.

Basically i gotta save £1 a day till end of the season to recoup my money and also i could win £3300 on top. Footballs a funny ol' game .

Sorry move this topic , didnt read the bit under general

:h: :h:
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

deleted
mjd

Post by mjd »

They are 10 points behind Chelsea, which is a lot, but if they win their game in hand they are just 7 points behind Chelsea. Still a lot, but do'able.

Still a long way to go, I agree 33-1 is good value, but they cannot afford many more slips
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah dream on mate. i wouldn't even take 1000/1 on Arsenal winning the league....
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Guffaw!

It's going to be Man U (hopefully!) or Chelski again this season.

I'd rather bet a £100 that the world is gonna end on Christmas day this year! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mjd

Post by mjd »

I think Chelsea are the ones to be tracking at the moment, not United. and 7 points if they win their game in hand is certanily not impossible to gain.

Their side is starting to look strong, its just their Squad thats lacking.

1000-1 ? Id have a few quid on that! :lol:
boom
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Back in 1992, Yugoslavia qualified for the European Championships but were subsequently dropped due to the Balkan war.

The next team in the group, Denmark, were drafted in to make the numbers. They'd had no time to prepare for the tournament and were rank outsiders. So much so that bookies were offering odds of 250-1 even after they were confirmed to be going to the tournament.

And for those of you not old enough to remember the 1992 winners of the European Championships?

Denmark!
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

theres a reason its 33/1, its not going to happen. Currently 13 points off the top. No team has come back from a deficit of 15 points so if they drop just 2 more points off the top then they will need a miracle to win it.

Sorry but its just not going to happen and arsenal fans need to realise that. Should be concentrating on getting 3rd spot now

(and before anyone starts I conceeded liverpools hopes a long time ago and know full well that we aint in it)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

jimmymac wrote:(and before anyone starts I conceeded liverpools hopes a long time ago and know full well that we aint in it)
:lol: liverpool never were in it :lol:
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

bigv038 wrote:
jimmymac wrote:(and before anyone starts I conceeded liverpools hopes a long time ago and know full well that we aint in it)
:lol: liverpool never were in it :lol:

lol at that and A TRIPPLE LOL LOL LOL , for giving up faith with your team .Have faith young one have almighty faith , footballs a funny old game , 3-0 down to Milan in champions league final , i bet you was the one who turned the t.v of and went to bed.

:D :D
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I love how he tries to be honest and humble and still gets abuse :D .

Regardless of price, Arsenal are not good enough to beat both chelsea and man united by 7 points over the rest of the season.

I'm not even sure Arsenal will get a CL place, but i suppose there's not enough quality elsewhere to justify that.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

drpepper wrote:I love how he tries to be honest and humble and still gets abuse :D .

Regardless of price, Arsenal are not good enough to beat both chelsea and man united by 7 points over the rest of the season.

I'm not even sure Arsenal will get a CL place, but i suppose there's not enough quality elsewhere to justify that.

We still got to play United and Chelsea(X2).

With a bit of luck rooney and saha will get injured and then they will flopp like a wet dick in the wind
Ernest W. Quality

Post by Ernest W. Quality »

What are the odds on Bolton winning it?