Speak up boy

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Mike25

Speak up boy

Post by Mike25 »

Did anyone on here bother to take time out of their day to vote in the General Election? Anyone here thinks it makes a difference?
quizard

Post by quizard »

I have a postal vote so mine went 2 weeks ago. I live in an ultra safe seat for the incumbent so no my vote makes no difference at all.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
JG

Post by JG »

I'm a tad embarrassed to admit I mislaid my polling station card, so annoyed with the faffing I left the house thinking that if I got back reasonably before the 10pm deadline then I'd ask the wife to find it (you men are useless at finding things blah blah)
Well I went off route, got lost in time and then space and then bumped into Trayhop, so all in all got back after 10pm. The incumbent bloopa is pretty safe here as well, so I doubt my vote would have made much difference.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Couldn't be bothered but I knew the Conservatives would win and rightly so, they are the best option - what's the alternative? Milliband is a clown and I couldn't believe people were even considering letting the jokers back in to ruin the economy again. Labour is the idiot party.
quizard

Post by quizard »

I suppose it's good news for the bookies. Ladbrokes share price jumped 9% today.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

This country is WAY past the point of return,fairly irrelevant who is in charge
AG35

Post by AG35 »

When the SNP who will next year push to tear away from us in the uk win 54 seats... thats 54 voices in the uk parlement from a total of 1.4million scottish votes, and the new up an coming party UKIP win 1 total seat from 3.8million UK voters that tells you the voting system is fked.
AG35

Post by AG35 »

well at least the system of voices in parlement is fked anyway