Politics!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Ruler of The World

Politics!

Post by Ruler of The World »

I honestly believe whoever is Prime Minister does not run the country, that the big decisions are all made behind the scenes and merely presented by the elected 'face'... I believe the banks run the world (Rothschild ones in particular) and they are effectively the bosses of every government. I'd like to know what everyone else's views are on the whole 'democratic' system and why...

Putting it simply, I believe that every election year you vote for Cunt A or Cunt B... perhaps even Cunt C - but whoever you 'vote' for is gonna do the same thing because he/she is just a face. Of course the government we elect does handle local issues, I speak of the international agendas, issues involving royalty - the establishment...

Does anyone actually take it at face value? Does anyone actually believe that UK and USA really go and spend billions on 'helping' other countries who don't appear to have democracy just because they feel good about it and not for their own financial gain in the long run? I can't work out why this country is cutting spending on its own issues but sending/spending billions on 'helping' others? Same in USA... after the New Orleans disasters, there was no money to recover dead bodies and clean the place up - but there were billions to spend on sorting Iraq and Afghanistan out!

Would just like to know your opinions!
duomat

Post by duomat »

Its a load ofshit,do as i say and not as i do,they dont live on the same planet.They line their own pockets dispite cuts being made everywhere.We pay for their luxury life style.They lie through their teeth and suddenly tell us what we want to here when elections are coming up.But we allknow its bullshit,once elected they get their money and posh house and fuck you.One thing for sure they dont worry about taxing the car or worrying where the money is coming from to do the essential shop.Needless to say i dont vote as they all piss in same pot.They are all money grabbing greedy wankers who are not in touch with reality.And if this country is short of money why are we helping the bearded bastards who cut our heads off.Let them knock seven bells of shit out of each other,who gives a shit.We should stop sending money to other countries,fuck em,they dont send us money when we have floods and disasters.I could go on,but you get the gist,
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The bearded bastards work for them! The bankers own them, that's why governments bail banks out! False flag attacks, no problem... anything to get what they want.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

life would be simpler if we could just vote on policies , not political parties ,,,,,,,,,,, just vote on the individual policies offered , a set amount making it through to be governed by an impartial figurehead/prime minister .
Little discipline = BIG issue

dog section

Post by dog section »

every political party are as bad as each other. its all a blag
k9-sec.co.uk