x-factor

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
trayhop123

x-factor

Post by trayhop123 »

obviously too early to call ,we haven't even seen all the auditionees yet,,,,,,, but ive a feeling ,,,,, will be nice to look back in december at our predictions

ben haenow for the win
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

You've vanished from fruit chat for about 10 years and when u come back the first thing u do is talk about X factor ffs!!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Shit show so shit,I find it hard to believe people genuinely get excited about the crap,I'd rather watch heartbeat or points of view
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

BFK wrote:You've vanished from fruit chat for about 10 years and when u come back the first thing u do is talk about X factor ffs!!
I've not been on for about 6 weeks ,,,,,,, and the first thing I did was explain my actions in vip m8
Little discipline = BIG issue

dog section

Post by dog section »

tacky shows. i prefer my selection of adult education films
k9-sec.co.uk
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

why cant i get on vip im hardly going to get the latest info from there am i?
JG

Post by JG »

I think it's as you last posted in May. The email address you registered with will have a message from the board urging you to post or lose VIP status. If so many days of inactivity or non posting go by then a member gets sent the email. I've gone onto your profile on the moderator control deck and ticked VIP in additional usergroups but I suspect it's only admin that can affect this action as when I go back into your profile VIP is unchecked. However it ** may ** have worked, but I doubt it. Options are to PM admin or just ask someone on VIP to PM you the sparsity of postings if necessary.

3 threads and 47 posts is what you missed. Three of the finest emptiers you could have ever known about. Bad timing that Jack.
JG